To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- Session ID. This is a unique code that's generated when you sign on to Wirxly, and it's used to authenticate requests while you use the application. Wirxly will not operate correctly if you block this cookie.
- Google analytics helps us improve our website experience for visitors.
- An affiliate code if you were referred to Wirxly by an affiliate web site.
- Amazon Web Services. Wirxly will not operate correctly if these cookies are blocked.
- Other internal application codes that do not identify you. Wirxly will not operate correctly if these cookies are blocked.
Also, some videos embedded in our pages use a cookie to anonymously gather statistics on how you got there and what videos you visited.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish; for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.